I have quite a bit of upcoming travel. If you, dear Reader, happen to be around any of these events (or just in the same cities), just get in touch and we might be able to get a coffee.
- I will be in Valencia for FEMS 2017, July 9-13
- I will be in Lisbon on July 20 for LxMLS 2017
- I will be in Prague on July 21-25 for ECCB/ISMB 2017. I have poster about ngless at BOSC, but I will be around for the whole conference.
- I will be in Delft Sept 12-13 for a workshop on data-driven cell factory and community design October 2017
- I will be in Copenhagen, Oct 25-26 teaching people how to use ngless at the Microbiome data interpretation workshop
- I will be in Schwarzenber, Switzerland for the Autumn School “Machine Learning applied to Systems Biology”